Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Night transportation in Nice

Hi,



I have a question, I hope you can help ..



My train from Milan arives in Nice (Nice Ville) after midnight, and I have to get to Cannes the same night.



I understand I could take Noctambus from the airport,



but how can I get there? Is there a bus or tram from Nice Ville to the airport after midnight? Is it safe to walk? Is it a long way?



Thank you




|||





I am guessing that if you are coming from Milan you will be changing trains in Genoa and Ventimiglia...



The train you catch in Ventimiglia will call at Cannes about half an hour after it arrives in Nice.You should be able to buy a through ticket to Cannes.




|||



Thank you very much.



That is great news!




|||



I%26#39;ve been thinking..



I should buy in Milan a tiket to Ventimiglia and then in Ventimiglia a tiket to Cannes, or I can buy in Milan the tiket to Nice and then in Ventimiglia just pay some difference for the ride to Cannes?




|||



Hi there,





You should be able to buy a ticket all the way to Cannes in Milan or online at www.voyages-sncf.com.





There won%26#39;t be a ticket office open in Ventimiglia at the time you are arriving.





Have a good trip




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment