Saturday, March 24, 2012

distilled water

I am now the proud new owner of a CPAP sleep apnea machine (words don%26#39;t begin to descibe how thrilled I am to be using one of these - not.) I wasn%26#39;t planning on bringing it with me to Paris, but I hate to admit that my sleep has definitely been loads better just in the week that I%26#39;ve been using it so far. Plus, the added benefit to my traveling companions would be that I no longer snore.





Here%26#39;s my question - the machine has a humidifier element that requires distilled water. Where do I get a jug of distilled water, and how do I say distilled water? We are staying on Ile St. Louis. Any help would be appreciated.




|||



Eau distillee.



There is some at grocery store and pharmacies.



People use it for their iron!




|||



Thanks for the help.




|||



Hi --





I have a BiPAP machine - pay attention to the fact that the machine shouldn%26#39;t be packed in your checked luggage - you now have the opportunity to have it occupy about half the volume of your carry on - like the rest of us --





I pack one pint bottle of distilled water in my checked bag - so I don%26#39;t have to find distilled water before I have the opportunity for a nap.





Bon voyage.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment