Monday, April 23, 2012

Few More Questions

Thanks for all of your advice so far! Just a couple more questions and I think with all of the other advice and searches I have done, I will feel more comfortable and better prepared for our exciting trip.





My daughter and I will be staying in Nice for the Monaco Grand Prix. In my previous post, someone suggested a helicopter ride to Monaco from Nice. This is a great idea! I got onto the website, but unfortunately, can%26#39;t make reservations for the GP weekend. If anyone knows if the company (heliairmonaco) doesn%26#39;t make advanced reservations on the internet, booked solid or if I need to call or wait until I arrive, I would greatly appreciate any insight.





Also, would like to take a trip to Milan. Checked prices for train tickets from Nice and am searching for a little less expensive alternative. Can I take the train to Ventimiglia, then board a different train to Milan from there and be worthwhile? How long would the trip take and should I plan to leave the afternoon before, make reservations for the night and leave late the next afternoon to return to Nice?





Again, thanks in advance!





breezy




|||



The return trip by train Nice-Milan costs 30 euros and I think it stops in Ventimiglia anyway. It will take about 4 hours 45. Can%26#39;t tell you what Milan%26#39;s like, but seems like a long way to go if you%26#39;re only here for a short time.




|||



Thanks for the reply. If there are any other places that you could recommend that might be as good or better, I would appreciate any response. Figured Milan might be a good place to shop.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, September 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment