Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eaasyjet help from Paris to Rome

I am trying to book a flight from Paris to Rome on May 17th, and am having trouble with the credit card page. My credit card is being declined, and AMEX said it isn%26#39;t even going through to their system. I%26#39;ve emailed Easyjet but it could be five days till I hear from them, and there%26#39;s no phone number on their website. Has anyone waited till they were in Paris to book flights to other countries? How did it all work out for you? Any suggestions on how to get around Easyjet? They have the most convenient flights.





Thanks all,



Deb




|||



Never experienced any trouble with Easyjet reservation system (unlike the Air France one!), but I pay with Visa Card. Try with an other credit card (your husband%26#39;s one ?).




|||



only-lyon - you may not have a problem because you are in France. I%26#39;m wondering if my problem has to do with being in Canada.




|||



I%26#39;m flying from Paris to Rome in June and used my Amex w/ no problem on easyjet. I try to always use Amex on flights, but if I were you, might try another card.




|||



Thanks thirstytrotter, good to know you were able to book. Maybe it%26#39;s just me, could have entered the security codes wrong, or something. I may try my visa next.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, September 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment