Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30th anniversary, Altitude 95?

Im sorry, another Altitude 95 question....but wer%26#39;e leaving in 2 days on our first trip, and I%26#39;m re-thinking our reservation for dinner at Altitude, because of the negative comments lately.



Do you think we should celebrate elsewhere? I know there are so many good restaurants to choose....we are staying in the St Germain area, any help appreciated!!!!! Thanks!




|||



i suggest you Le Violon d%26#39;Ingres in the 7th(www.leviolondingres.com) a bit expensive, but really nice or in the 6th, St Germain : ze kitchen galerie (www.thekitchengalerie.fr) ...




|||



May I recommend www.restaurant-cafedelhomme.com



My husband and I too will be in Paris for our 30th anniversary in September. We originally were going to make reservations at Altitude 95 until I read about Cafe de L%26#39;Homme in one of the threads. I thought it would be more romantic to dine on their outside terrace with the Eiffel glistening in our view. Have a wonderful anniversary!!!!




|||



There is something very magical about dining on the Eiffel Tower. I recently dined at Altitude 95 and found the food delicious and the service impeccable. In fact, our waiter remembered my daughter from our trip two years earlier. I thought he was kidding until he pointed out the precise table where we sat. I can%26#39;t get that kind of service here!





I have not dined at Cafe de l%26#39;Homme. But I have enjoyed two delicious meals that created lifetime memories at Altitude 95. Moms




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:38 am, September 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment