Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Visiting in August (I know)......Laurent?

Having a difficult time booking a dinner suitable for a ten year anniversary celebration. Laurent is open and from what I could gather from their menu, sounds very nice. We are staying in Hotel Lancaster so it is nearby. I appreciate in advance anyone%26#39;s thoughts and experiences with Laurent. We are of course also open to other suggestions from people with experience. First trip to Paris - mid thirties.




|||



Help? Cheers!




|||



bumping for you as I found it odd to see my families last name on the thread LOL ( Laurent)




|||



Laurent is a very expensive place, apparently not very well known by locals and not often mentionned here.





I suggest that you pm the few people on TA who already mentionned this restaurant, for further information (search with %26quot;Laurent%26quot; in the blank space above), for example janeharriet (sept 2007):





tripadvisor.com/…8863039




|||



I have been there but it was back in June 2005 so in my mind too long ago to be relevant. However my view from almost three years ago: We picked it for our anniversary lunch as it has a nice secluded outside terrace. It is a traditional established French restaurant both in food and service (so quite proper). At lunch time, given it%26#39;s proximity to the Palais de l%26#39;Elysee, it seemed to attract people from there. I think we were the only non French eating.



We had a lovely lunch but I do not think I would rush back.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, September 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment